Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Just another day in Paradise!

Hello everyone!

So I am a horrible blogger. You would think that I would be better at this. Seeing as how I always have so much to say. lol. Oh well!

So, to update since last post we are doing WONDERFULLY! :) I really, really am blessed. I will try to give you a short version of everything that has happened lately.

Let's Start with Matt. Well, he had a birthday! He is now 26 years old! We are kind of in shock at the rate we are aging these days. ;) He is still working at Ross Bridge. Been getting in some great hours. Been thinking about going back to Southeastern Bible to finish his degree. So, keep that in prayer if you would that God would open the doors and provide a way for him financially. That's about it for Matt. Um, except to say that he is still the BEST husband and father EVER!! Hehe! I just LOVE him!

Kaylee Anne, hmm, where should I start? She is three going on thirteen. Same old independant Kaylee. We just love her to death. She is always so entertaining. She loves singing songs that she makes up on a whim. Last night we all played Hide and seek in the dark and she was telling us "scary" stories. lol. It was so much fun! She is fully potty trained and passy free. We are having some sleeping issues with her right now, but other than that is developing great! She has been taking swim lessons at the YMCA (thanks Mee-maw!). She can now swim from one end of the pool and back. (50 yards total!) She is so awesome! I look forward to pool time this summer. She may be starting T-ball here soon. I will let you know. I know she would rock at T-ball.

My darling Cayden is doing well. He is PASSY FREE!!! So awesome! I took him shopping for a new toy and told him to pay for his new toy with the passy. So, he picked out a Sheep stuffed animal and handed his ziplock baggy of passies to the cashier (who thought I was crazy) and never looked back. Seriously, not one complaint from that boy. He is so grown up! And his speech is improving. He has been talking for a while but now he is able to pronunciate a lot better. Sometimes I have to turn around to see who is talking he sounds just like Kaylee. :)

Well, I guess that leaves me. Hmm... I don't really have anything new going on. I just sit at home and watch the kids, clean house, and eat. lol. I do have to say that I am enjoying those tasks a lot more these days. Even cleaning! I just love the look on my husband's face when he comes home to a clean house. I love making him proud. We have a lot more time to spend together as a family. It is just wonderful. :) I have made a promise to Mattie to not shop for anything other than groceries until September! Aaagghh! I made this promise about a week ago, and I am struggling. I had NO idea how addicted I was to shopping. lol. I think really its the whole "wanting what you can't have" syndrome. Anyway, you can hear all about my shopping woes at AdorablyRandom.blogspot.com

Well, that's all for now. I will try to update a little better. As you can see though, you haven't missed much. Love you all! :)

0 comments: