Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Prayer Request For 2010!

So, here are my prayer requests for 2010! Notice, if you will, that I did not call them my new year's resolutions. The reason being that I always make resolutions and nothing happens. But when I pray the Lord answers! (Can I get an amen?!?) So, with God's help and His blessings, this is what I want to accomplish this year!


1.) Have a DAILY quiet time
2.) PRAY with my children and for my children
3.) Lose 21lbs! (I can do ALL things through Christ who Strengthens Me!)
4.) Exercise more-- ok I guess I should say exercise period. Cause, any exercise would be more than I do now.
5.) Find peace financially. "...give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise I may disown you and say, 'Who is Lord?' or I may become poor and steal and so dishonor the name of the Lord."
6.) Serve God in my church and grow the First Touch Ministry.
7.) Show my unwavering support to my husband as he grows in wisdom and favor with God.
8.) Clean house more often!
9.) Say goodbye to the Pappy and Diapers! (FYI: Kaylee is no longer in diapers! PTL!)
10.) Omit the phrase "I want..." from my daily conversations. Replace with "I am blessed!"

May my friends, family, and facebook fans (lol) be with me in prayer this year. May the Lord work his miracles. I know some of these request may be hard but nothing is hard for my God. God bless each and everyone of you this new year!

0 comments: