Tuesday, May 11, 2010

♥Mattie♥

It will be four years next week since Matt and I shared our vows to one another.  I can't help but feel like a love struck teenager whenever I think about him. From the day I met Matthew I knew that we had a special connection. Though we remained "just friends" for years, we always knew that there was more to our future. I praise God everyday for sending Matt into my life in His perfect timing. I am who I am today because of the love this man has given to me. I feel joy from my head to my toes everyday when I wake up and realize my dreams have come true. Other than two amazing and beautiful children, Matt has given me a precious gift that I could never thank him enough for. He has given me confidence in myself, confidence in God, and a love that is unconditional. I can't even put into words the many emotions I feel. I know that now when I look in the mirror I feel beautiful. He makes me feel beautiful. He makes me feel wanted and adored. I pray that my children will someday find the love that God has given to Matt and I. I pray that they settle for nothing less than God's perfect match for them. Trust me God definitely knows better than we do what we need. He has proved that to me everyday. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, God for bringing my angel into my life.
Happy 4th anniversary Matthew Steven! I love you!

♥Kim♥

0 comments: