Monday, May 16, 2011

Wow! Time for an update?

So, where should I begin....
Matthew is still at Ross Bridge. Still working hard. Still providing So well for his family. (Love ya Babe!) He and I both are trying to lose weight right now. (Not fun!). Matt had a birthday! He is now 27 years old! In honor of him getting another year closer to 30, I threw him a Super Mario Brothers party! lol. Let's see, other than that not much new in Matt's life. He is still AWESOME!

Kaylee... well, Kaylee is still growing up WAY too fast. She is breathtakingly beautiful and smart. (But I may be a little biased.) She has developed a little more attitude than I would like, but I really can't blame her. She didn't stand a chance in this family. ;) She did fall a few weeks back and hit her face pretty hard. It knocked her front tooth back and we were nervous we were going to lose the tooth. It turned grey, then black, but now is turning back to normal! :)

Cade is going through some stuff right now. Most of you already know that he has chronic diarrhea. Well, after three years we are now testing and trying to find out what is the cause. He went for a Hydrogen Breath Test at Children's hospital last month and was unable to complete the test. He started throwing up in the waiting room. It was a combo of nerves and an empty stomach. So we rescheduled and tried again this past Friday. He was able to complete the test and we should know that results of that today.(Hopefully). What we are looking for is lactose intolerance. If it is not that than we will look at Fructose/Glucose intolerance, or food allergies. Its been a crazy few months in and out of labs and doctors offices but he is such a trooper.

I am doing well. I have had an emotional year thus far, but I am just AMAZED at how God is working in my life. I lost my dear cousin, Brandon a couple months ago. He was Such an amazing man of God. I truly miss him. I have had to let go of some relationships along the way this year but praise God I have made new ones! I have seen God provide for every need this year. For every loss/hurdle I have faced, He has provided. I am So blessed!

That's about all I can think of for your Keenum Family Update! Please stay tuned for a special love story edition in honor of Matt and I's fifth wedding anniversary!! :)

God Bless!!!!
Kim

0 comments: